- Four large, cleaned (shells can be kept) scallops
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Half a shallot finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers roughly chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- Half a small bunch flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- Preheat a barbecue or grill to medium-high. Place each succulent scallop in its shell, adding 1 tablespoon of butter and your favorite seasonings for an added burst of flavor.
- Grill or barbecue the scallops for 5 minutes, until they are lightly charred. Meanwhile, blend together shallot, capers, lemon juice and parsley to create a flavorful topping. Once cooked thoroughly spoon this over your scallops before serving.