- 4 waffle cones
A selection of your favorite toppings:
- mini marshmallows
- banana slices
- chocolate chips
- mini Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups
- fragmented Oreo cookies
- chopped nuts
- sugar threads
- After you wrap each waffle cone in aluminum foil, be sure to leave room at the top so the foil can close tight once the cones are filled.
- To avoid sticking, fill the cones with your desired ingredients and then sprinkle Oreo pieces and/or nuts on top. Packing the cones full will prevent the marshmallows/chocolate from melting down.
- Wrap the foil around the tops of the cones.
- For the best results, cook these on a hot barbecue for 3-5 minutes then let them cool for a couple of minutes. Once they’re ready, dig in!