- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 boneless, thin-sliced chicken breasts without the skin
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- 3/4 cup of canned corn kernels, drained
- 3/4 cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- 1/4 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup of tortilla strips
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add to the skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Allow to cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
- Remove one of the vents from a can and fill it halfway with BBQ sauce. Prepare the salad by layering romaine lettuce, chicken, tomato, corn, beans, onion, and cheese in a large bowl. Pour Ranch dressing and BBQ sauce over the top and gently stir to combine
- Serve immediately, garnished with tortilla crisps.