- 2 cups of pineapple chunks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Cups of cantaloupe chunks cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 2 cups of strawberries, stems removed
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- For dessert, serve with vanilla yogurt.
- Preheat the grill to high heat. To prevent the skewers from burning while grilling, soak them in water for 20 minutes beforehand.
- To make the fruit skewers, skewer two pineapple slices, one strawberry slice and one cantaloupe slice on a stick. Repeat the process to build as many skewers as required.
- Spray the skewers with coconut oil spray and then coat them with maple syrup.
- Place the fruit skewers in a single layer on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned and soft, about 10 minutes.
- Serve as is, topped with vanilla yogurt if desired.