- 2 cups pineapple chunks cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups cantaloupe chunks cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups strawberries stems removed
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Vanilla yogurt for serving
- Preheat your grill to high heat. While that’s happening, soak your skewers in water for 20 minutes so they don’t burn when you start grilling them.
- Thread two pieces of pineapple, strawberry, and cantaloupe on a skewer to make fruit kabobs. Repeat the process to build as many skewers as you want.
- Sprinkle the maple syrup over each skewer and spray with coconut oil spray.
- Place the fruit skewers on the grill in a single layer. About 10 minutes total, depending on how thinly you cut them.
- Serve this dish right away, with a vanilla yogurt dip if you’d like.