- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (use tamari for gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (can sub brown sugar)
- 2 tbsp lemongrass, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1 block extra-firm tofu
- 6–8 skewers
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 3 tbsp hot water
- Cut the tofu into large cubes after draining and patting it dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the marinade ingredients. Then, add the tofu and toss it around to coat evenly. Let it sit in a bowl or ziplock bag for 2-24 hours so that the flavors can meld together.
- Preheat the grill or barbecue to 400°F. Grill the skewers for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients until combined.
- Enjoy right away!