- 400g lean pork shoulder, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp dried oregano
- 1 lemon , zested and juiced
- ½ tsp hot paprika
- 100ml fat-free yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove , grated
- ½ cucumber , trimmed and grated
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 Little Gem lettuce , leaves separated
- chilli sauce , to serve
- flatbreads , warmed, to serve
- In a large mixing dish, combine the oil, oregano, lemon zest and juice, paprika and salt. Toss everything together to coat. Allow to marinate for 10 minutes before grilling.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, garlic and cucumber. Add salt to taste and set it aside.
- On a gas grill, preheat the burners to high. Thread the marinated pork and peppers on four metal skewers in this order: alternating between them as you go. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden brown, turning once.
- Enjoy with lettuce, yogurt mixture, chili sauce, and flatbreads (if desired).