Category: Side Dish
- 3 lb. mixed heirloom tomatoes (preferably various colors and sizes), cut into wedges or halved if small
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. oregano leaves
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: Parmesan cheese for topping
- Toss tomatoes, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Let sit, tossing occasionally, until juicy and deeply flavored, at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Serve into a bowl or different plates, and as an Optional tip you can add some parmesan cheese on top.