Category: Side Dish
- 1 kg of Camotes (sweet potatoes)
- 1 kg of yellow potatoes
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 green onions
- Cook the sweet potatoes and potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 15 minutes, then remove and drain. Put the sweet potatoes in a bowl and the potatoes in a separate bowl.
- Mash sweet potatoes and potatoes until light and fluffy, gradually adding half of the cream cheese and half of the milk to each, the same with the BBQ sauce.
- Add the bacon and brown sugar to the mashed sweet potatoes and stir; add the chopped green onion to the mashed potatoes and stir.
- Mix both purees so they come together. You can mix them completely or in a swirl so that both colors show.