- 2 butter spoons
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 cans of 8 oz of tomato sauce
- 2 cups seedless cherries
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ancho chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 chipotle chilli in adobo sauce
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the pumpkin and garlic, and cook for 5 more minutes until translucent.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and bring to a boil. Let cook over low heat for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Take the sauce off the heat and blend it.
- Let cool to room temperature.